Sat, Oct 08|
Aries Full Moon Sacred Candle Magick Ceremony & Future Self Quantum Healing Journey
Who are we? And who are we becoming? ✨
Time & Location
Oct 08, 2022, 7:00 PM PDT – Oct 09, 2022, 8:30 PM PDT
About The Event
ARIES FULL MOON SACRED CANDLE MAGICK CEREMONY & FUTURE SELF QUANTUM HEALING JOURNEY
Who are we? And who are we becoming?
Let us gather under the Aries Full Moon and enter into sacred time and space, weaving Magick and opening to Grace and blessed change ✨
The research on healing and manifestation runs deep and there's far too much to say about this topic in terms of both the mystical and quantum physics than I could ever explain in this brief description.
This journey works with:
- The Astrological influence of the Aries Full Moon. The Archetype of Aries is very tied to self development, empowerment, identity, action and BEING. This energy is currently highly available to us, especially with benevolent Jupiter also in Aries, amplifying, blessing and expanding it.
- The element of fire (which rules Aries), which is light and life force energy; the power of ritual to change energy and shift consciousness
- The Law of Vibration: take responsibility for your life and do the work
- The Law of Grace: you can connect with an Infinite Divine Intelligence, and your Future Self - your consciousness in a beautiful future timeline - and receive grace, guidance and healing.
- Breathwork, one of the most powerful tools I've ever encountered to open the heart - which is the key to connecting with Love - The Force that moves everything.
BREATHWORK (optional but encouraged)
Breathwork raises energy which can be directed for healing, divine connection and manifestation! Breathwork moves a tremendous amount of new prana into the body (not just oxygen!), which flushes old energy out, all the while gracefully and powerfully opening the heart as well as other energy centers - the KEY. This is a foolproof way to open the heart center and reconnect with The Force, both within you and all around you. Breathwork is an incredible healing modality and it is quite safe. Though rare, there are some Possible Contraindications/Interactions we'd like to let you know about. By attending this meditation either in person or via livestream, you understand the contraindications (scroll to the end to see these) and take full responsibility for your own participation and any health effects of this meditation. NOTE: See below for possible Breathwork contraindications 🙏
ELEMENTS OF THIS CEREMONY WILL INCLUDE:
- Opening Prayer and casting of sacred space
- Brief Astrological weather for this Aries Full Moon
- Clarifying your Intention
- Candle Magick Ritual
- Guided Healing Meditation to connect with the consciousness of your Future Self for healing and grace. This meditation includes Breathwork to move energy and open the heart!
- Blessings shared with all beings everywhere, especially those in greatest need and those who are most dear to us.
- Closing prayer
- Sharing for anyone who wishes to share and connect with the community - those who wish to preserve their meditative state are invited to honor that and to bow out ✨
TO GATHER IN ADVANCE FOR CANDLE MAGICK
- A candle of your choice. One that is carve-able on the sides and fits securely into a holder is nice, but any candle will work!
- Any herbs and oils you wish to dress your candle with that correspond energetically to your intention.
- A lighter or matches.
- Paper towel and wastepaper basket recommended.
REGISTER: Become a Patron to attend these monthly Full Moon Healing Journeys online. All tiers gain access to all events. Tiers start at $8/month. Sign up here:
NOTICE OF RECORDING* This ceremony and meditation will be recorded with the replay posted for patrons at this tier or higher if they cannot make it in real time, or if they wish to enjoy the ceremony again. This ceremony will not be made available to the general public.
BREATHWORK POSSIBLE CONTRAINDICATIONS/INTERACTIONS
Pregnancy (generally not recommended for pregnant women)
Cardiovascular Disease, including Heart Attacks
Glaucoma or Retinal Detachment
Recent Serious Physical Injuries
Recent Infectious/Communicable Diseases
Asthma (if you have asthma, you must bring your inhaler to the workshop)
Psychiatric Hospitalization or Prior Diagnosis by a Healthcare Professional of Schizophrenia or Bipolar Disorder (please contact Rebekah directly to discuss if you have concerns: email@example.com )
Use of Coumadin or other prescription blood thinning medications
COMMON SIDE EFFECTS DURING BREATHWORK (these dissipate fairly quickly upon completing the breathwork)
Numbness in the hands, fingers or toes, claw like hands (tetany)
Yawn, Dry Mouth
Restriction or pain in parts of the body
Anxiety or panic
Deep emotion such as grief, sadness, or anger